Checkout our updated list of the best scholarships for pre-meds & medical students looking to pay for their degrees and education.
All Levels of Education:
Each year the makers of TYLENOL® award annual scholarships to well deserving students pursuing careers in healthcare. Twenty-four years and over eight million dollars later, we’re proud to continue a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others.
Applications open: May 1, 2019 Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2018 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational –technical school.
- You must provide proof of enrollment to a health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- If the applicant is a graduate student: must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
- Select the recipients considering:
- College GPA
- Academic records in public health/health education, medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Service
- Essay content
Reputable Alumni include:
- (Watch) Dr. Matthew Abdel, Orthopedic surgeon at the Mayo Clinic
- (Read) LaPrincess Brewer, As a cardiology fellow at the Mayo Clinic
Medical School Students:
Those at national AMWA know that the cost of a medical education can be daunting, so we’d like to help. Supporting your medical education is important to us, and with this in mind, AMWA awards 4 (four) $500 scholarships to women currently enrolled in medical school. Awardees will be chosen based on the embodiment of the goals of AMWA. Financial need, though not a requirement, is also considered.
Applications are accepted during two periods of the academic year: August 1 – September 30 and November 15 – December 31. Email completed applications and supplemental materials to email@example.com. Please submit applications only during the listed periods. All applicants will receive email notification of receipt of application.
- AMWA Medical Student Membership
- Completed essay responses
- Financial information
- One letter of recommendation
- Applicants will be notified of the panel’s decision by email three weeks after the application cycle’s deadline.
Any pre-med, post-bacc, SMP, MPH, master’s, PT, NP, PA, medical school or other program scholarships you know of? What about a re-payment loan program? Let me know below so we can help other students save money!
This scholarship is awarded in honor of Dr. Lally’s generosity and leadership in promoting the political priorities of the osteopathic profession. Political activity is an important part of ensuring the future of the osteopathic profession. Each year OPAC, in conjunction with Omega Beta Iota, awards a student who has shown a particular dedication to politics and the osteopathic profession $2,500 at our annual House of Delegates meeting. If you believe you have shown a dedication to political activity on behalf of your profession – apply here now!
The Osteopathic Political Action Committee (OPAC) is proud to announce that we are now accepting applications for the James M. Lally, DO “Most Politically Active Student” Scholarship. You will need to answer several questions in the survey and write a short essay on why you should be the winner of this year’s scholarship.
Click here to apply. If you have any questions about the application, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by June 7th and the winner will be notified no later than June 17th.