Googling a few good jokes to prepare for an interview, social event, or just hanging with your medical school classmates & colleagues in the office? Start laughing at our updated collection of over a dozen of the best medical jokes, surgery puns, & medical school one liners. Maybe I should start posting a medical joke of the day?
- One Liner: What do you call a doctor that fixes websites?
Joke: A URLologist
- What kind of car does a placenta drive? A previa.
- One Liner: What’s the status of the patient who swallowed the quarter? Joke: No Change yet.
- It’s going tibia okay.
- I found this humerus.
- You are like myelin, you get on my nerves.
- Punch Line: Knock, knock Who’s there? HIPPA, HIPPA who? Sorry I can’t tell you that.
- Hip Hip Hooray.
- Doctor:why did you take medication at 5PM instead at 9pm
Patient: I wanted to surprise a bacteria.
- “Roses are red, Violets are blue, You make my heart skip, I think I have Mobitz type II!”
- “Blood is red, cyanosis is blue, I get tachycardia when I think of you!”
Share a Laugh:
Remember, laughter is the best medicine. Share on social media below & add a comment with your favorite speciality jokes. Got the best surgery or sports medicine jokes? Show us how funny you are👇🏽